|The Founder :||Dr. B. Ramanathan, M.Sc., M.Phil., P.D.C.R., A.C.T.A., QEHS-IAC., Ph.D.,
Founder and Managing Director
ACE International Pte Ltd (ACRA Reg No: 201801015R)
Business & Management, Research & Development, Learning &
Development, Career Consultancy & Services
|Reach The Founder||Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
HP: +65-8332 1430
Dr B Ramanathan is the Founder and Managing Director of ACE International Pte Ltd, Singapore.
He has 20 years of experiences both in Research & Development and Learning & Development sectors. His research experiences comprised with biomedical science and clinical research areas in a number of renowned institutions including: Bharathidasan University (India), Indian Institute of Science (India), Chang-Gung University (Taiwan), Academia Sinica (Taiwan), National University of Singapore & SingHealth (Singapore), Taipei Veterans General Hospital, National Yang-Ming University (Taiwan). During his career he has published books and peer reviewed articles as well as provided lead talks in seminars, workshops and conferences. Further he has acted as mentors for research projects and received several awards to his academic and research credits.
He is a WSQ-Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified trainer cum assessor and significantly governed the training management operations for more than 8 years including regulatory compliance, auditing, facilitation and course content development for the Workplace Safety & Health, Occupational Hygiene, Company Emergency Response Team, Occupational First Aider, Risk Management and Lead Auditor courses for the Approved Training Provider (ATP) and Approved Training Organization (ATO) affiliated to Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Workforce Development Authority (WDA) Singapore. He has expertise in Quality Environment Health and Safety internal auditing procedures and supports.
He is currently holding positions and memberships as:
- National Vice President, Guild of International Speakers and Trainers, Singapore
- Associate Member, Singapore Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Singapore
- Member in Adult Education Network, Institute of Adult Learning, Singapore
- Member in Indian Innovative Arts Centre, Singapore
- Business Advisor, Organization for Personality Development and Entrepreneurs Network, Singapore
- Life Member in National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development, India
- Member in International Association of Innovation Professionals
- Life Member in Science and Technical Research Association, Eurasia Research
- Assistant Treasurer in Singapore Tamil Pattimandra Kalai Kazhagam, Singapore
- Life Membership in Abdul Kalam Vision Society, Singapore
- Life Membership in Bharathidasan University Alumni Association, India
Currently, he offers the professional consultancy services in learning and development, career development, technology transfer segments and also establishing the business network in science and technology areas to adopt modern technical and technological sources and resources. Moreover he is passionate to conduct Capability Building and Professional Development Programs, Workshops and Trainings in New Generation Technologies, Entrepreneurship and Leadership Skills for Institutions, Industries and Companies.